Friday, May 29, 2009

Usher's Confessions

In 2004 Usher released his fourth album Confessions that was a hit for many reasons. One of the biggest reasons is Usher's personally issues revealed on his songs dealing with his girlfriend Chilly from the R&B group TLC. But also because Usher still knows how to rip the charts with his outstanding club bangers and his stunning dance moves. The song "Yeah" and "Confessions" part one are the two hottest songs off the album.


His first single was Yeah! and man was it oh-so-poppin. Club banger to the fullest. On the track was lil john and ludachris and they also had a huge contribution to the greatness. Luda added a killer rap verse and lil john... well i really don't know how to explain what lil john does but it's hot its the kinda song you hear in da club and just groove to. Just like Usher was groovin in the video with that girl (i look waaayy better then her).



Confession was juicy informative song. He talked about his relationship with his girlfriend and how he cheated on her!!! (dog). It reveals how he got another girl pregnant while in was in L.A
the lyrics goes like this:

Everytime I was in L.A I was with my ex-girlfriend..Everytime you phoned i told you baby, im working..Noo.. i was out doing my dirt..Oh.. wasnt thinkin bout you getting hurt..I was hand in hand in the beverly centre..Like man, not givin a damn who sees me..So gone.. so wrong.. acting like i didnt have you sitting at homeThinkin about me.. being the good girl that you are..I bet you probably believe..You got a good man..I mean I never would do the things im bout to tell you I've done.. brace yourself.. it aint good..But it would be ever worse if you heard this From somebody else..

He was wrong for doing that but thats what made the song soo hot

OKay my blogger readers im ready to boogie ill holla later mannnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment