Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DAY 26: Hot Or Not??


Are you kidding me?? They are on fire! (and I'm not just talking about their music if you know what i mean) Out of all the bands that diddy has gone through I really believe that this one is the strongest and will go the distance. Other groups such as Danity Kane and Da Band couldn't put aside their differences for the better cause, which lend to the down fall of them. However Day 26 still remains standing despite their issues, and boy did they have issues. They manage to see the light at the end of the tunnel which kept them moving on.

I just love this group. They are really talented and hard workers and out of the thousands that auditioned around the country, they came out on top to be the best singers and dancers that diddy had seen and that alone Makes them hot. Oh yeah, also their lips, abs, bottoms and eyes to....but who's lookin?

Well that's it for now my blogger readers I'm ready to boogie on out. But here's a little something until next time >>>>>>> Day26- Imma put it on her
Day26 official website

No comments:

Post a Comment