Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Justin Goes R&B














Justine Timberlake's best song by far off the Futuresex/Lovesound album, hands down is "till the end off time" This song has a very sensual sound to it that lifts Justin straight out of the pop gener and into the sexy world of R&B. From the lyrics of the song, to the way he sings in a high falsetto, it all captured me and drew me to the speakers of the car I was in when I first heard it over the radio. Justin really out done himself.

Honestly speaking when I first heard the song I thought it was a new out coming R&B singer. I just had never heard anyone out sing like that before and the furthest person from my mind was Justin. I mean lets face it, Justin is known for songs like Bye Bye Bye and Cry me a river however Till the end of time had a total different sound to it. I don't know, some how Justin was able to convert his style of singing into something way more grown and sexy and I really like! (wink wink!). That song alone encouraged me to buy the album. And to my surprise all of Justin's tracks had this same smooth R&B vibe to them, with a bad ass beat in the back. Later I realized that the beats was the work of master mind artist, Timberland who help Justin construct this new sound and direction on the album.

But back to this mind blowing song, Till the end of time not only hit me as a surprise but also many of my friends. Who before was more of a Usher and Tyrse fan but they are now JT's numba one goons.Then to top it off Justin does a remix with music sensation Beyonce Knowles......enough said. This song can't get no betta.

Okay my blogger readers I'm ready to boogie on out but before i go I'm going to leave you with a treat.....yes! you've guess it, its the link to the song of the year Justin timberlake- Till the end of time. But sorry juniors, sophomores and freshmen, this song is strictly for the grown and sexy, later!


No comments:

Post a Comment