Thursday, June 11, 2009

Throw Back!!




Okay now you know I had to take yall back to the old days when B2K was the hottest thing on the plant. Now many of you guys may front and call them names like "B2 Gay" but they had every one in America singing Bump Bump Bump. They was soo fresh and it such a shame that they broke apart.


The group consisted of Lil Fizz, J Boog, Raz-B and Omarion. My favorite was lil fizz only because he wasn't putting himself out there as far as showing his body off, and he was still very hot with long hair. My least favorite member of the group is Raz-B cuz he tried so hard to to be sexy and he isnt with those big ol' lips! As far as j boog and Omarion goes they are the lead singers of the group so they are automatically sexy.

I remeber when they came to my junior high school to visit. I was so excited and they are even more sexier in person. I was starstruck and when they performed I felt like I was in heaven. During this time they had out their hot singles such as "girlfriend" "what a girl want" and "bump bump bump" and i know hey was singing to me


Okay my blogger readers im out for now later!

No comments:

Post a Comment